But I do also explore my world these days. I really like to bat at the rattles on my play gym and dance to the music, but I think my favorite activity is to hang out in my swing and stare at my reflection in the overhead mirror....I can do that for a long time...at least long enough for mom to make and eat lunch and do a load of laundry.
Check me out in my new chair. The box says I probably wouldn't be able to use it until I'm 3 months old, but my neck is so strong I can sit in it now at just 7 weeks. It does make me tired though, so mom only puts me in it for a minute while I build up some stamina.
2 comments:
She is adorable!!!!!!!! I can't tell who she looks like more yet though! Glad to hear that you are getting some quality hours of sleep, 4-5 never sounded soooooooo good, huh?!?! - Kylee
Why are Abi's pictures with daddy usually showing daddy SLEEPING? Ha ha! Abi is adorable and I love the little movies. Looks like Tracy likes the baby, too! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. Love, Lisa
Post a Comment