Yesterday I turned 2 months old. Today I had my check-up and boy were mommy and daddy surprised. I now weigh 11lbs 1oz.....whoa.....no wonder mom's been complaining that I'm getting heavy....I'm gaining weight fast these days. If I was "on schedule" since my last weigh-in on 8/6, I'd only weigh 10lbs today. I'm a whole pound ahead of schedule. Guess that makes up for the slow start. Mom was especially surprised because I still fit into most of my newborn clothes which are only supposed to be up to 8lbs and most of the 3mo clothing are still big in the torso and they're only supposed to go to 12lbs, but I guess there's a lot of variation in the clothes and how different babies carry the weight.
My stats today
Weight: 11lbs 1oz (50%)
Height: 23in (75%)
Head: 38 cm (25%)
At the doctor's I also got my first set of 5 vaccines and boy did they wipe me out. I just slept the rest of the day away and only ate a little bit. I didn't get a fever though, so it isn't too bad. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment