I hope you enjoy this video highlighting my newest accomplishment. I can inch worm across the floor like a pro. Traci doesn't know what hit her.
What else has been going on? I have a continual low grade cold from daycare, but it doesn't bother me much, except when Mom and Dad have to wipe my nose. I HATE that! I still go on all my regular adventures and don't let the cold slow me down at all. I still can't decide when I want to nap during the day, but I've decided that 6:30pm is the best bedtime so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Mommy and Daddy by 5:30 or 6am every morning. (I'm not allowed to sleep past 6am anyway, so they don't complain too much.
I'm growing big and strong. I'll be 8 months old on Saturday. I can't believe it. I don't go back in for a check-up until next month, but Mommy thinks I'm ~20lbs and 28in tall now. I eat lots and lots of food now. Some of my favorites are homemade pureed carrots and little tofu squares that I can pick up and eat myself.
Oh yeah, and here's a picture to prove that Mommy goes swimming too. Talk to you all next month!
1 comment:
That is so cute the way Abi scoots along the floor! Watch out Tracy! Your domain is being invaded, ha ha! Love, Lisa
Post a Comment