Mommy brought me to a new place called school this week. I'm not sure what I think of this so far, but there are lots of new things to see and do and two really nice ladies there, so I don't mind too much that mommy goes away and leaves me there. (The teachers actually said I did really great!) So far I went on Wednesday for a few hours and I'm going Friday for a few hours too. Mommy goes back to work on 10/20, so then I'll be going to school a lot more. Mommy is going to work from home on Thursdays so that we can hang out and keep going to see my friends at New Moms Group. I'm very excited that I still get to spend Thursdays with Mommy.
What else? I can roll from my back to my Left side now, so that's pretty cool. Mommy keeps rolling me all the way on to my belly though. I hate being on my belly, I don't know why she has to keep doing that, it just makes me cry and cry.
I am also discovering how great it is to sleep in my crib at night. I'm actually still working on a record 9 hour and counting sleep session. It surprises Mommy because yesterday was kinda wacky for eating and naps. But that's exactly the point, I was just soooo tired, I need to take a really long sleep and I'll just eat when I wake up. I'm going to be really hungry when I wake up this morning, but a lot of times I wake up in the morning and I'm not real hungry yet, so I just lie in my crib and look in my mirror and make cooing noises to help mommy wake up gently, she appreciates that a lot, so I try to do it everyday. Sometimes when I'm playing in my crib I rotate myself all around so that my feet end up where my head was. Mommy thinks this is pretty funny.
Tomorrow we're going to the pumpkin patch with my friends from Moms Group, so I'll definitely try to have some pictures to share soon.
Until next time....
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment